Wednesday, July 19, 2006
yeah~today is juz a nice fine day...everything was on the right track...meet up wif my sissy,aiyin n selome~...so eng papers end at 12..by the time i reach koven....is abt 12.40...they oso juz reach...soo eat n talk..oh..i tried many thing which i dare not eat in the past...cos by looking at it..is quite er xin...talktalktalk until 2.30...den selome need to teach ppl piano..so we went to visit the place where she teach...after tt...went to have ice-cream wif aiyin..hahaz...don really like ice-cream..so eat abit den don wanna eat le...lolz...waited for 1 min n the train came...so boarded the mrt n 1 stop to serangoon...hahaz...i thot on my way home...it would rain...but amazingly..is the moment i step into my house...and it starts to rain!...hahaz...today is such a blessed day...i am soo happy!!!
but!
damn this internat connection...DAMN IT!!! have to re-type the quiz...ARGH!
okie..cool down...(over all i am still happy...wahahahaha XD)
here is the quizSSSS....
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. waolao...early in the morning think of die...okie..i wanna go travel around the world
2. dream...
3. eateateat...
4. spend allll my money
5. kiss everyone...wanna me kiss u???(on the cheek will do)
6. i'm not going to die yet leh...how to think of wad i wanna do...
7.play until die la...
7 things I can do:
1.sleep2.eat 3. talktalk4.move my eye borwn..right side...5. walk6. Multitask7. Think
7 things I cannot do:
1.sleeping while standing 2.sleep wif my eyes open..(tried tt..during math..BUT failed)hahaz3. Smoke 4. swim in the sea alone...5.move my left side eye brown..6.lick my nose... 7.stop dreaming..
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:1. Smile~2. eyes3. Personality4.good sense of humour 5.the way he treats me.. 6.being nice to kids... 7. How he treats everyone..
7 things that I say most often:1. stupid!2. SHIT! 3. Wah lau eh!4.haix 5. Err/ahh/erm... 6.ass... 7. wadeva!
7 celebrity crushes:1. KOIKE TEPPEI 2.toro..hahaz.. 3.5566(tt was dumb) 4.milo peng 5.derrick (jue dui superstar de) 6.DEAN 7.ME..myself n i...(hahahz...)
7 people I want to do this:1,2,3,4,5,6,7>>>>>u looking at this de...

*Tay~ aka shuwen aka jennifer
*19 the sexy lady
*16/02/90-->muz remember
*Bethany Presbyterian Church
*hey!bang
* skater~slalomer~
[[ The Wishlist ]]
more skate clothes
New camera
itouch
New bags~~
Shoes
NEW SKATES!
Burberry belt
LV Bosphore BackPack =)
[[ LoVe ]]
*GOD..MY Family..Friends
*PINK/Purple
*to sleep
*Hey!bang
*Children!!!cute dao yao si..lol
*Smiles~XD
*to be lame wif Boon~
*skating!